The stopout level in Bluebelt Margin Trading is 50%, meaning all of a trader's active positions will be automatically closed when their margin level falls below 50%. In order to support the positions, customers need to make a deposit.
Articles in this section
- What markets does Bluebelt support Margin trading?
- What order types are supported?
- How does Bluebelt Margin Trade work?
- What is the stopout level?
- What is Initial Margin?
- How much leverage does Bluebelt offer?
- What maturity does Bluebelt offer on its contracts?
- What are the minimum and maximum trade order size?
- Is there any fee for margin trade?