Bitcoins are completely virtual coins designed to be 'self-contained' for their value, with no need for banks to move and store the money. Once you own bitcoins, they act as physical gold coins: they possess value and trade just as if they were nuggets of gold in your pocket. You can use your bitcoins to purchase goods and services online, or you can tuck them away and hope that their value increases over the years.
Articles in this section
- Can I trade other crypto currencies other than Bitcoin?
- What is a Crypto exchange?
- How does the blockchain work?
- How does a Crypto wallet work?
- What is a Crypto wallet?
- What is Crypto Margin trading?
- What services does Bluebelt offer?
- How does bitcoin work?
- Does Bluebelt use hot wallet or cold wallet ?
- Is it safe to use Crypto?