Crypto has no such safety net. If your coins are lost or stolen, there's no intermediary with the power to make you whole. There are two basic ways to keep Cryptos. You can participate in the coin network yourself, or storing the keys to your coins in a wallet stored on your hard drive.
Articles in this section
- Can I trade other crypto currencies other than Bitcoin?
- What is a Crypto exchange?
- How does the blockchain work?
- How does a Crypto wallet work?
- What is a Crypto wallet?
- What is Crypto Margin trading?
- What services does Bluebelt offer?
- How does bitcoin work?
- Does Bluebelt use hot wallet or cold wallet ?
- Is it safe to use Crypto?