In case you cannot access your device, you may also use a desktop Authenticator Application to login to your account. Some examples are WinAuth (Windows only) and Authy (Cross platform).
Articles in this section
- My 2FA code isn't working ("Incorrect Code" errors)
- How can I recover my account password?
- What can I do to make my Bluebelt account more secure?
- I lost access to my 2FA device. How can I now access my account?
- How can I set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- What is Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and why do I need it?